I put a sheet on the bunk bed and put my dog on the bunk bed! Yes I did!! For 20CHF yes I did. Here’s my review in detail and Vidéo link below as well!
1.What I didn’t like about the hotel the windows were locked and there was no air it was very warm in the room( no temperature controls at all)
2. the price was too high for a one night budget hotel.
3.The room was dirty toliet seat was dirty, sheets were dirty,
4. There was only one outlet in the room and it was over the sink and did not work with my bulky hairdryer outlet plug which changed my plans!
Pros: Things I liked
1. free transit ticket for the length of my stay and
2. the hotel was close to public transit.
3. The shower was nice and actually better than it initially seemed spacious and water pressure was great
4. The lounge area was stylish and fun packed with a bar, snacks, games and plates and silverware to use for your Uber Eats!
5. The staff were friendly and helpful. As soon as I realized the sheets needed to be changed the cleaning staff responded right away and respecfully. They changed the sheets promptly.