My 2 week stay at the Moxy hotel was overall lovely.
- Centrally located hotel in the 11arr.
- Chic hotel stylish and clean
- Friendly and helpful accommodating staff!
- New technology big screen TV USB outlets by bed and TV to charge phone
- Nice fun events for guest from mixology classes to running events for active guest!
- Spacious room options and unique storage options for baggage
- Beautiful balcony in rooms and open terrace on top floor
- Great lounge/ working space area for guest, I met some Amazing people in the resturant area. Great spot for solo/business travellers to be social.
- Dog friendly (*but for a unfriendly price)
- Without sounding like a full lush the drink selection and bartenders were the best!!
- Wish there was more diversity in their advertising and partnerships
- Bed was hard on the back but to be fair not many hotels in Europe have good beds. It was at least a Real bed. I’ve stayed in a lot this was among the better of the hard beds. Do yoga
- Limited menu but everything I tried was good
- Despite the bed I wanted to stay longer 2 weeks was not enough!